Friday 3 August 2012

Prints now available!

The Shop

I am very very glad to release this information as I just opened my Etzy shop, you will be able to find a selection of reproductions of some of my latest watercolour paintings in three sizes, small, medium and large and I also made a selection of older original artworks dating back from 2006 including before-Australia works that I'm willing to sell. I will be shipping all over the world.


Choice of 8 reproductions

Browsing the shop you'll find all the needed informations, if you don't, please just send me an email. This is all very exciting and I am absolutely thrilled to read your suggestions and feed backs, so please, do not be shy about leaving a comment.


Choice of 31 original artworks
I'm feeling thankful and blessed for all the support I received from both close and far away people as without it, all this now wouldn't be possible.

All the best
MG

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Matteo - I look forward to visiting and enjoying your work. It's wonderful to watch your journey and you really inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I think you'll have a lot of fun with Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Matteo,
    Congrats! People will appreciate your wonderful work lots more!!
    Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vicki, David and Sadami, yes, Etzy has been preatty fun so far..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matteo, I found your blog through your etsy store, and both are full of stunning work.
    Love the moths!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eleanor, thank you very much for your comment, I'm glad you like my work.
    Kind regards
    M

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...