Monday 29 October 2012

Flying Silver Gulls Series


The light and gentle flight of the seagulls is always a pleasure to watch, the Silver Gulls are very common and I observed these at Wellington Point, a coastal suburb of Brisbane.




The rough and beautiful texture of this handmade paper is visible even in the scans and every piece of paper has four-sides deckle edges.


These three artworks are for sale in my store.
I decided not to put any mounting as it would hide the beautiful deckle edges.


 I realized this three-pieces series on handmade watercolour Khadi paper, the production and trade of Khadi papers supports and empowers small Indian communities with a low impact on the environment, find out more at khadi.com

Until next time!
M


2 comments:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    รับสแกนเอกสาร

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...